This Commission goal is to coordinate the actions of States General Administration dependencies and bodies located in the Autonomous Communities with ministerial departments.
The Commission competences are the following:
- Improve coordination of State General Administration bodies situated in the regions, with the distinct Ministries and public bodies.
- Enhance communications and exchange of information between the State General Administration units working in the regions, Ministries and Public Bodies.
- Suggest general criteria and basic lines of action to State General Administration`s bodies created in the regions on their institutional relations with other Public Administrations from Spain. (Regions and Local Entities).
- Competent authorities may request this Commission to issue reports on draft bills or regulations about State General Administration`s administrative units situated in the regions.
- Establish communication channels for actions and projects developed by State Central Administration`s units in the regions (Autonomous Communities)
- Other functions needed to achieve the objective of coordination of State General Administration´s units and bodies in the Autonomous Communities.